10.22.2012

# fashion

3 Essential Slips for Your Undergarment Wardrobe



Undergarments truly are the foundation of great style and slips are no exception. Up until recently, slips have taken a dive in popularity. I know I used to think of them as unnecessary and old-fashioned, but in reality slips can remedy a myriad of problems with our dresses— some problems which we might never have thought about before!

Nordstrom has a wonderful slip section, and that is where I generally find my slips. The slips featured in this week's video are:

Commando Mini Cami slip

Commando half slip

TC "Torsette" shaping slip

Watch this week's video to see my slip collection and hear my thoughts on how invaluable they can be for a modern wardrobe. If you are unable to see my embedded video, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

This week I would love to know... what kind of slips do you wear?

Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I value my under garments so much that I hand wash them in Aveda Shampure and hang them to dry!

When we have company come over I often scurry off to the bathroom to sweep them off the shower rod and discretely hide the away.

Ms. Purple said...

I love slips since ages as they also doubble as a nice top with a skirt and a cardigan, blazer or even a leather jacket...

I have also different colours which give immediate a different look to a sheer black or nude dress... Arrange with matching accessoires and everybody always asks me how many of these dresses I have...

Regards from Germany
Sandra