10.01.2012

Belvada One Moment Luxury Creams



This week's blog post shares a luxury skincare review from Belvada's One Moment line. I've been passing up on all kinds of skincare review offers lately because I'm quite happy with my regular routine of Paula's Choice and Sibu Beauty skincare, but something about Belvada's 24k gold infused Essential Day Cream really caught my eye.

With its 24k gold infused 'pearls', it looks nothing like any moisturizer I've ever seen.


Here's what Belvada has to say about their Essential Day Cream:

One Moment Essential Day Cream
has been specially formulated to
incorporate essential moisturizing
and hydrating needs. Core ingredients,
including Aloe Extract and Hyaluronic
Acid, will ensure complete skin
nourishment and protection from
harmful elements, while promoting
cell regeneration and smoothing out
the appearance of existing wrinkles.
Pure 24k Gold flakes as well as Pearl
Protein help stimulate blood flow,
build up Amino Acids and add a
healthy glow to the skin.



and their Anti Fatigue Eye Cream:

One Moment Anti Fatigue Eye Cream
is uniquely lightweight and fast
absorbing. Specially formulated for the
delicate eye area, the herbal extracts
leaves your eyes feeling smooth, fresh
and youthful. Marigold Extract, known
for its anti-inflammatory properties is
a core ingredient; minimizing puffiness.
Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Peptides have
shown promising results in improving
microcirculation. This prevents blood
from stagnating in the eye’s fine blood
vessels and increases oxygen supply to
the delicate skin tissue in that area.
It has also been shown to strengthen
collagen integrity in the skin as well
as minimize the harmful effects of
inflammation, visibly reducing dark
circles and puffiness around the eyes.


I've tried out both creams myself for the past two months and just love them. Watch my video above if you are interested in hearing my observations on why these are perfect creams for le no makeup look! If you are unable to see my embedded video, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

For more information, click here or visit: www.belvada.com

Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

5 comments:

catherine said...

I enjoyed your book. I read it when it first came out on my iPad. I just ordered 4 hard covers for my nieces....my first little bit of Christmas shopping.

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Catherine thank you so much. I do hope your nieces enjoy the book! x

Rosemary Grimm said...

I could use the eye cream. I have to say your hair looks amazing. You've inspired me to grow my hair out a little.

Tabitha said...

Is it wrong of me to want to eat that?

Ginnette said...

Hi, since you are only showing there cream.... what do you use for you cleasing and tonic since they dont have one? What do you reccomend?

 
BLOG DESIGN © 2012 SMITTEN BLOG DESIGNS/ CONTENT © 2012 DAILY CONNOISSEUR