2.09.2016

At Home With Madame Chic JAPAN



I'm pleased to announce that my second book, At Home With Madame Chic, is now available in Japan.



Published by Daiwa Shobo and translated by Akiko Kansaki, this book makes a beautiful companion to the first.



I want to give a big thank you to all of the Japanese readers who made Lessons from Madame Chic a number one bestseller in Japan! I feel so grateful for the wonderful reception you have given my work. Arigato!

Today, I have a quick video and thank you for the Japanese readers. I hope you enjoy At Home With Madame Chic, and that it sparks passion in your life at home. See you soon!

Jennifer x


Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

2 comments:

Αντίστροφη Μέτρηση said...

Can you please publish your wonderful book to Greece too ? Thanks you for your great ideas. Olga

Marietta said...

Jennifer, thank you so much for your second book in Japanese. I really enjoyed to read it. Your books and blog always have a great influence on my life style. From this coming April, I will be posted in California for one year. I am a little worried about that, but I shall live in a way that suits me. Thank you again and I am looking forward to your third book. ARIGATO! Marie