11.17.2011

# beauty # Reviews

Lip Savvy Lip Gloss - A Beauty Review



This week I have a review of a fun new product- Lip Savvy's innovative pout perfecting lip glosses. The people from Lip Savvy sent me their gloss in the shade My First Kiss (a very pretty soft pink) to review.

Lip Savvy glosses are over achieving glosses- they are anti-aging, anti-oxidant boosting lip plumping and moisturizing glosses all in one wildly packaged gloss. I was interested to try the gloss because I wondered how it would be possible to do all of those things and still achieve a pretty and likeable gloss. I say likeable because I have tried so many lip glosses that have been almost perfect, but not quite. Either they have a sticky consistency, or they taste bad, or (if they are lip plumpers) they sting the lips.

I am very pleased to report that Lip Savvy glosses have none of those unpleasant attributes, feel highly nourishing on the lips (and I have a problem with dry lips) and are long lasting. They also give the lips a slight plump without any uncomfortable side effects. What a treat to discover! Below are the different colors they offer:



And a look at the fun packaging:



For a more comprehensive review, please see my video above. If you are unable to see the video, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

The lip glosses sell for $18 and are available on their website www.belipsavvy.com

And lastly, thank you to everyone for your comments of love and support about the new baby. We are so thrilled and I am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful online community with you. Thank you.

The Daily Connoisseur is now available on Amazon Kindle

Follow me on Twitter @jenlyneva

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always on the hunt for a good lip gloss--thanks for the review. So far, because of your reviews, I have bought Josie Maran Concealer (love!) and Sibu Beauty Care system (hoping to love--just started). ~~Bliss

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Hi Bliss- I'm so happy you are liking the recommendations so far! I really only choose to review the very best of what I like because I don't want any of you to waste your money! I can't wait to hear what you think of Sibu- that skincare line really is amazing- let me know what you think! xo

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)