11.24.2011

# Lessons from Madame Chic # The Top 20 Things I Learned While Living in Paris

Thank You



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. This year I am thankful for so many things- my family, my friends and for all of you that make up this wonderful community on The Daily Connoisseur.

This weekend my book Lessons from Madame Chic: The Top 20 Things I Learned While Living in Paris debuted as a bestseller (#2) in books about Paris on Amazon.com! Thank you so much- I could not be more grateful!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your families.

Until next time... happy reading!


Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

12 comments:

Kathleen said...

Dear Jennifer,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I ordered your book as soon as I saw it was available on Amazon. I'm so glad it debuted so well. Congratulations.

Thank you for all you share with us and teach us!

Warmly, Kathleen

vicki archer said...

Congratulations Jennifer... how exciting... Happy Thanksgiving...xv

M.Lane said...

I am so happy for you!! I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to say I love your new website as well. xx

Pug1 said...

Hi Jennifer! I ordered your book today!!!! CHEERS! Michele xo

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Hello everyone- hope those of you that celebrate had a great Thanksgiving! And thanks for all of the feedback and congrats on the book- I hope you love it as much as I do! Love, Jennifer xx

Kristi said...

Fantastic book. Worth every penny and then some.

Anonymous said...

Ordering now. Looks wonderful and congratulations.

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Everyone- thank you so much!! I'm so grateful to all of you! XO

gh said...

Congrats Jennifer! Thats a great way to enjoy the hoildays with that wonderful news under your belt.
Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Jillian said...

Congratulations! Such a great accomplishment.

I just read your article on 5 lessons from living in Paris, and thoroughly enjoyed it! While I'm not living in France, I do try to stay passionate and revel in simple pleasures daily. It makes life so much more pleasurable.

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Thank you Gary and Jillian- Happy holidays to you both! XO