8.06.2012

# beauty # Makeup

Summer Makeup Look



Of all the seasons, summer is the most appropriate to wear le no makeup look. We want our skin to breathe and look radiant so minimal makeup is best. I've developed a very low maintenance five minute beauty routine for summer mornings.

If you are unable to see the embedded video, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

Makeup used in the video:

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in ‘Bisque’

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in ‘SC-4’

Sephora Airbrush Concealer brush

Anastasia Eyebrow Powder in ‘Medium Ash’

NARS cream blush in ‘South Beach’ (they no longer make the one shown in my video, but NARS The Multiple is the same product).

Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara

Chanel Lip Gloss shade 46

Perfume: Stella Sheer (My Stella Sheer is limited edition from last season and no longer available. This summer's limited Stella is Stella Summer Rose).

Dress by Rebecca Taylor

FTC: All products used in this video were purchased by me.

This week I would love to know... What is your summer makeup look?



Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

6 comments:

Luli said...

Like you, my summer makeup look takes about five minutes. I just apply foundation if I need it, mascara and red or orange lipstick. Sometimes I apply light black eyeliner. This is just for work. Weekends are a different story. :) PS. You are just tooo adorable in your videos. I heart you.

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Thank you Luli x

Monique said...

Very cute and summery, I love your 'silent' videos!

Claire said...

Hello Jennifer,

My fave no-makeup look for the summer is very simple. A wash of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, a pinch of Bobbi Brown pot rouge, a swipe of matte bronzer (I love Bourjois), a mascara (I also love Inimitable Intense!), and a glossy berry red tinted lip balm with SPF. Of course, a puff of my favorite summer fragrance, Hermes Le Jardin sur Le Nil: the sharp, tangy green mango, quintessential summer perfume.

Best wishes as always,
Claire

Giedre said...

You look so skinny in this video, congrats!

Melissa U said...

Hi Jennifer!

I tried your "Summer Makeup Look" over the weekend and I loved it! Thanks!

Melissa U

P.S. The tutorial was great!