9.24.2012

# fashion # Lessons from Madame Chic

Presentable Sleepwear



A favorite concept in my forthcoming book, Lessons from Madame Chic, is to look presentable always... this includes sleepwear!

In this week's video I share with you a sleepwear set I have by French brand, Teccia, purchased at my local Santa Monica shop, Lisa Norman Lingerie.

If you are unable to see the embedded video, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog, or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

This week I would love to know... what's your favorite type of sleepwear?

For more information on Teccia, visit: www.teccia.fr

Lisa Norman Lingerie, etc. 310-451-2026

Visit my Author Website

Like my Facebook Page

Follow me on Twitter

4 comments:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I wear a cream cotton sateen chemise from a Vancouver company that also makes sheets and duvets. It is high count cotton whisper thin and silky.
My fall and winter robe however is a plush fleece in grey with white accents...for warmth. In summer it's a chinese kimono style wrap robe in gold and black.

Love your choice! Tres chic!

Karena said...

I love beautiful sleepwear!! Lovely choices!

xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series

EPC said...

Can't wait for your book to come out on UK Amazon!

I wear eveything from Bodas cotton shirts to Agent Provocatuer - depending on the mood!

Elle x

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and chic! I will have to look for this brand of sleepwear.