7.05.2019

# 5-minute rebound routine # jumping exercise

Rebound with Me | 5-Minute Routine | July 2019




Happy Independence Day! I hope all of my American readers had a wonderful July 4th holiday yesterday. Today's blog is going to be brief... I wanted to publish my July Rebound with Me video for those of you who are jumping along with me.



Be sure to stay until the end of the video for a surprise move! :)

This is the rebounder that I like to use.

I hope you enjoy exercising together this month! I'll see you tomorrow for a new freezer cooking video.

With love,

Jennifer



Visit my newly designed Author Website

*NEWLY UPDATED* Shop my Amazon page for a comprehensive list of my favorite things and mentions on the blog.

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my affordable eCourses on the ten-item wardrobe, debt-free living, and efficiency at home

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Yes! I love rebounding with you, Jennifer. Thank you.

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Thank you, Erica! What Fun!

Mrs. Smythe said...

I have a rebounder that I love, but hadn't been using it. This was exactly the motivation I needed - and five minutes is so do-able. Thank you for posting this! Also - that pool is gorgeous!