7.15.2019

# amazon finds # drain clogger

The Most Unusual and Effective Products on Amazon



Hello friends,

Today is Prime Day on Amazon, and I'm going to be sharing some products that I've purchased from Amazon, that have turned out to be excellent purchases. Many of these have really changed my daily life for the better.

I know some of you enjoy my recommendations and other do not... That's OK! You can always skip the posts that do not interest you. I am always grateful when a trusted source recommends something that is useful to me. And I always ask for discount codes. Today's post will feature some favorite Amazon finds as well as other deals I have found.



Prime Day is today and tomorrow. So let's get into these unusual, yet effective items.


From the people who sent me the neck and shoulder massager, comes the Naipo foot massager. This foot massager has heat, shiatsu massage functions and air bag cushions. It's really nice. If you have sensitive feet, just know that this is a strong massage. It's very welcome for me at the end of the day. Out of the Amazon products featured in the video, this is the only one that was sent to me to review.



We recently re-did our toy storage and I purchased these storage cubbies. I normally go to Ikea for furniture like this, but these are from Amazon and are a great price. I highly recommend for toy storage.

Cubical Storage


Storage bins



Sinus Irrigation This one is life-changing for people with sinus issues. It pulses saline water into your nasal cavity and is the only way I am able to fully clear my nasal passages. I can't recommend this one enough for people with sinus problems.




Foot file
This is the miracle foot file I have spoken of before. If you have cracked and dry heels, this will take care of the problem.



Drain Millipede I love the Drain Millipede! I stick this down our sink drains and pull up all kinds of gunk. It really does work and is very affordable.



Floral laptop case This is a wonderful alternative to the standard black or grey laptop cases. This one is well-made and pretty.



clear computer stand The clear computer stand is a great way to add more space to your desk and to protect your computer. It would go with any decor too.


E-Cloth
These weren't featured in my video today, but E-cloth reached out to me to let you know that they are 15% off on Amazon for Prime Day. Here are the links: The Deep Clean Mop, Window Pack (includes the Glass and Polishing Cloth), Washing Up Pad, Dusting Cloths, Window Genie , Window Dynamo

E-Cloth's own website is also having a major sale that coincides with prime day, so you can view that sale here.

Audio Books
One of my favorite aspects of Amazon is their Audible subscription, which allows me to listen to audiobooks each month at an affordable membership price.

Teami Blends

I wanted to give you an update on the Teami Blends tea. I requested their green powder to try because I am interested in adding more nutrition to my food. So since trying the Bloom Tea, I've also tried the Refresh tea (which is a mint tea with dried mango, dried strawberry, and rosebuds). Refresh is very, well refreshing! I made it for my sister and she loved it. I've also tried their greens blend. This is very potent and strong. I believe I will be waiting until I'm finished breastfeeding to use this as it has matcha in it, but it is very potent and powerful and would be great for anyone looking to add greens to their diet. I have also been using their butterfly toner with tea. This is great to set makeup, and refresh skin, although it does have a perfumey smell, which is worth mentioning if that bothers you. It has a lovely refreshing feel. Use code JLS30 for 30% off.

And one final non-amazon discount to share: Many of you are loving the Mott & Bow Jeans! They are truly a find. My discount code JLS10 gives you 10% off and is valid until July 31.

News

📍I have recently updated my Amazon Shop Page with my favorite home, clothing, and book recommendations. Be sure to check back for regular updates.

📍PRE-ORDER my new book, CONNOISSEUR KIDS, which comes out September 10th from Chronicle Books.

📍Check out my affordable eCourses: The Ten-Item Wardrobe, Chic Financial Principles for Debt-Free Living, and How to be Efficient at Home.

On Instagram


Comment of the Week
On last week's post, 3 More Articles on Dress, Kim writes, "I love this! Mothers should dress well because "the calling of being a homemaker and mother is worthy and important..." That's so true! It takes no more time to put on something presentable than it does yoga pants. When my kids were younger and we were homeschooling, I wore makeup and nice clothes, even if it was a day we weren't leaving the house. It really made a difference in my attitude and our whole day. Now that I'm a part-time teacher, I still enjoy dressing presentably on my non-teaching days."


I hope you found today's reviews helpful. Let us know what your favorite finds are on Amazon. What have you discovered there that has improved your everyday life?


Visit my newly designed Author Website

*NEW* Shop my Amazon page for a comprehensive list of my favorite things and mentions on the blog.

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my affordable eCourses on the ten-item wardrobe, debt-free living, and efficiency at home

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate.

11 comments:

Frenchcaligirl said...

I started using the foot file based on your recommendation and it is great. I also found a wonderful foot cream that I urge you to try. It’s by Nu Skin and is called Epoch Sole Solution, also on Amazon. I apply it at night when going to bed. The two items combined provide a great pedicure.
I also discovered the drain millipede on Amazon. It has saved me so much money by not having to call a plumber to clear my tub/shower drain. They also have a reusable crank-like turning handle which makes it even easier to use.
Always nice to find products that make things easier and save money in the long run. Thanks Jennifer!

Donna said...

I ordered the foot file a couple of weeks ago and it's great. I just oredered the drain millipede - just what I need for my house!! Thanks for the recommendations. Donna

Maree, Australia said...

Hello Jennifer, thanks for all of your great blogs, videos & books. I love them all. Just wanted to let you know I understand completely about your sinuses as I suffered for many years with all sorts of allergies. I took Demazin for years as it was the only way I could breath, especially at night to sleep but unfortunately after a while for some unknown reason it stopped working for me. Therefore I had to find another solution. Not wanting to use any prescription drug I researched what was out there in the natural medicine line and there are many. You may have already gone down that path but I urge to persist because I eventually found a company whose products have changed my life in so many ways. The company originated in the US and still based there but I am in Australia so most of the products that I use are made here and others are imported. Good luck Jennifer. Cheers Maree

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Hi ladies, I'm sorry for the spam comments that were showing up on this article. I have deleted them.

Frenchcaligirl- thank you for the recommendation!

Donna- I hope you love the drain millipede as much as the foot file!

Maree- what was the name of the line that worked for you? Thank you!

Jennifer xx

Maree, Australia said...

The company is Modere and I use their nutritional products & personal & home care, all free of harmful ingredients. Highly recommend, check out their website.
You need a referral code when ordering in Australia not sure about US. https://www.modere.com/?referralCode=582589

eve donald said...

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,500 daily for a maximum of 6 years. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get more then $350,000 and ready to pay more. Joyce Nora Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Joyce Nora today! Just send an
WhatsApp Her: +1(561)768-4422
Email :joyceatmcard7@gmail.com]

anna lucas said...

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting { globalhackingcompany@gmail. com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: globalhackingcompany@gmail. com or WhatsApp Via +1 (929) 390-8581.....

eve donald said...

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,500 daily for a maximum of 6 years. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get more then $350,000 and ready to pay more. Joyce Nora Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Joyce Nora today! Just send an
WhatsApp Her: +1(561)768-4422
Email : [joyceatmcard7@gmail.com]

summer jessic said...

Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw cash at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 in ATM and up to $100,000 spending limit in it stores. We also have credit cards for online shopping, we give the credit cards details to our interested clients worldwide including the credit card if you are in need of any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you at any time any day.
Here is our price list for ATM cards:
BALANCE PRICE
$2000 ----------------$150
$5,000----------------$300
$10,000 ------------- $650
$20,000 ------------- $1,200
$35,000 --------------$1,900
$50,000 ------------- $2,700
$100,000------------- $5,200
,order now:
You can call or WhatsApp us with this mobile number. +6282293233593

eve donald said...

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,500 daily for a maximum of 6 years. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get more then $350,000 and ready to pay more. Joyce Nora Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Joyce Nora today! Just send an
WhatsApp Her: +1(561)768-4422
Email : [joyceatmcard7@gmail.com]

PROF.LUCIOUS HAWARD said...

PUBLIC NOTICE:ANYONE USING SIMILAR NAMES,EMAILS,BUSINESS ADS AND WEBSITE LIKE MINE IS A SCAM PLEASE DISREGARD THEM,THANKS.

Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS

email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com
you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
+1(539) 888-2243*
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKE HACKERS IMPERSONATING US BUT THEY ARE NOT
FROM US CONTACT US ONLY VIA THIS CONTACT **
WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2019 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

website:https://blankatmmasterusa.wixsite.com/blankatmhackers

Install CryptoTab browser and get real Bitcoins for using it. Your earnings will keep growing as long as you're watching YouTube, reading news and using your social network accounts daily. https://get.cryptobrowser.site/7773673?s=wa&f=newtab

IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

PUBLIC NOTICE:ANYONE USING SIMILAR NAMES,EMAILS,BUSINESS ADS AND WEBSITE LIKE MINE IS A SCAM PLEASE DISREGARD THEM,THANKS.