5.18.2019

# almond manicure # at home manicure

Peach Almond At-Home Manicure | Nails of the Week | Self-Care



My self-care manicure series continues with today's beautiful peach almond manicure. Peach, because we are using the color Peach Please by Londontown (who make beautiful, long-lasting 9-free nail polishes) and almond, because I'm using L'Occitane's supple skin almond oil (I'm also linking a less pricey almond oil here) and hand cream in the process.



I start my manicure by trimming my nails and cleaning up any hang nails with clippers. Then I file them in a short, rounded square shape with a nail file. After that, I soak them in a mixture of warm water and the almond oil, orange essential oil, and peach rose petals.



After soaking my nails, I apply an almond cream and give my hands a light massage. If you push your cuticles back, now would be the time to do it, by wrapping a manicure stick tip in a cotton round and gently pushing them back.



Finally, before applying polish, rub nail polish remover over your nails to prepare them for polish application.



I use Londontown's gel genius base coat, followed by one coat of Peach Please, and then the gel genius top coat. Use code JenniferS along with my links for 25% off from Londontown polish.


I hope you enjoy today's video. Tag me with pictures of your manicures with the hashtag #dailyconnoisseur

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Visit my Author Website

*NEW* Shop my Amazon page for a comprehensive list of my favorite things and mentions on the blog.

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my affordable eCourses on the ten-item wardrobe, debt-free living, and efficiency at home

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate.

No comments: