3.02.2019

# fabfitfun # Jennifer L. Scott

FabFitFun Spring 2019 Unboxing | Jennifer L. Scott



Hello ladies,

I hope you're having a lovely weekend! I am coming to you on a very rainy Saturday! I have partnered with FabFitFun for today's video where I unbox their spring 2019 subscription box.



FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full-size products that arrives four times a year: spring, summer, fall, and winter. The box is customizable (you can customize two things in the box and premium subscribers can customize everything). I customized this box with the beautiful floral robe from Show Me Your MuMu and the aviator sunglasses.



Watch today's video to see the rest of the items. I found the items in the box to be well-curated and high-quality. The value of the box is also great. The box sells for $49.99 (although with my code TDC, you get $10 off your first box). The products inside the box retail at much higher prices individually and the value of the box is always over $200 (even though you only pay $49.99). For example, the robe retails at $80 and the sunglasses at over $60 alone.

This box would make a lovely gift for yourself but also for anyone you know who is going "through the trenches": new moms, busy students, or busy working professionals would all especially appreciate such a gift.

Check out my fun unboxing video to see more. If you order, don't forget to use my code TDC for $10 off your first box.

I hope you enjoy today's video. I'll see you on Monday for The Chic Assignment for March!



Visit my Author Website

*NEW* Shop my Amazon page for a comprehensive list of my favorite things and mentions on the blog.

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my eCourse on the Ten-Item Wardrobe

Take my eCourse Chic Financial Principles for Debt-Free Living

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

FTC: I have partnered with fabfitfun for this video. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Jennifer, Great review of the box. Also your natural personal care products reviews have been terrific. My specific problem concerns having very dry finger nails, cuticles, and hands. Have you reviews any natural products in the hand area?
Thank you.

Kgirl said...

I was waiting for a 'blooper' at the end of Mr Connoisseur stealing your sunglasses, ha ha. That robe really suits you, good choice!