3.09.2019

# clean with just water # e-cloth

Cleaning Floors with Just Water? | E-Cloth Mop | Natural Home with Jennifer



Ever since I reviewed the e-cloth, clean with just water, microfiber cloths back in December, I have had many of you ask me to try out the mop. On today's Natural Home with Jennifer, I clean the dirtiest area of our home... the area where our 2-year-old enjoys his meals :)



Here are the benefits that I see to using the e-cloth mop:

🌿 You are not using any harsh chemicals on your floors because you are cleaning with just water.

🌿 You are still getting rid of 99% of bacteria on the floor, so it's a great option for people who have crawling babies or toddlers.

🌿 You are saving money on floor cleaner since you are using only water.



We have a very large floorspace in our home. That is a high-quality problem! Although it is a lot of work when I mop the floors (my kids help me too, they actually like to mop). I have been using the Method Almond floor cleaner, but I have been using so much that I've been spending a lot of money on the product. Going forward, I will mop with just water and use the Method twice a month to polish the floors. I think that is a nice balance.

This is the European Deep Clean Mop that I use in the video. The e-cloth mop head sells for $13.99. You could also get them in a bundle pack. Please note: I know a lot of you have the microfiber mop from Amazon that I have mentioned in the past. These mop heads fit that mop as well.



Here are the particulars from the e-cloth website:

The Deep Clean Mop removes grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria from all types of hard flooring, using just water. Made from lightweight aluminum with telescopic handle (extendable 3ft to 5ft).

Made from durable, lightweight aluminum with height adjustable handle - extends from 3ft to 5ft
The Mop Head's special weave breaks up and holds grease and dirt, which ordinary mops leave behind
Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee


I always like to check in with the company to see if they can give you a discount. E-Cloth have given The Daily Connoisseur audience a discount! Use code SPRINGSCOTT for 15% off your order (valid only from March 9 - March 15, 2019).

Please note that the mop head I am holding in today's video is clean, just out of the laundry. I realize the way I edited the video, you might think it was the one I just used to clean the floor. Not so :)

Thank you for watching today's video.

I hope you are enjoying this Natural Home with Jennifer series. If you are seeing improvements in your home, cleaning routine, health and more from switching to more natural products, please let us know! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you soon!



Visit my Author Website

*NEW* Shop my Amazon page for a comprehensive list of my favorite things and mentions on the blog.

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my eCourse on the Ten-Item Wardrobe

Take my eCourse Chic Financial Principles for Debt-Free Living

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some links are affiliate.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Jennifer, you look great in the middle of the day! :)
And your baby is, as always, SO adorable!
oh... eCloths.. I was supposed to be learning about eCloths...
Well, I WAS compelled to watch the video the whole way thru, if nothing else, to watch your contented baby trying to grab that white tag on the mop... j-u-s-t within reach, oops it's gone... there it is, oops, gone. SO cute!
eCloths...I remember now....clean floors... naturally!

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Deborah, your comment made me laugh! I went back and watched the video on silent only looking at the baby's face and it was soooo cute. haha. Love him! xx

Vicki Zimmerman said...

So much to say here and I'm typing fast so I won't forget. First, your little helper is so cute and I'm beginning to see a hint of your eldest daughter along with your two-year-old son. He has such lovely hair color and the sweetest disposition. Next, I really like the way you explain in "Natural Home with Jennifer" how you use and adjust your home products as you find new ones or keep your budget in mind. I bought the Method Almond Floor Cleaner, too, and I love the smell of it, and, yes, we have a lot of floor space, too, so cost is a factor and finding a way to clean with only water is excellent next step. Using the Almond floor cleaner a couple of times a month is a great way to do this. As I watched your video, I wondered how and where you got your water and if you rinse the mop head out or simply dip it in a bucket of water. Can you explain the steps you take here, please? Do you sweep with a broom first and then begin with the wet mop and keep it moist throughout the mopping? How often do you mop your floor? Once a week? Thanks for filling me in on the details. I really love this series and will definitely use your code.

Mimi Gregor said...

I bought a bundle of the mopheads when you recommended e-cloths previously, as the discount was generous, and I figured "Why not?" I already had a new Libman mop that has a refillable reservoir in the handle. So I just slap the e-cloth mophead onto the Libman mop (the new mopheads are a bit bigger than the Libman, but fit well despite that, and I like that I can fill the Libman's reservoir with plain water instead of wringing out the mophead.) I LOVE this product! It works so much better for me than the Swiffer wetjet system. I can't believe how much cleaner my floors get with just plain water! I love that I'm not using toxic chemicals to clean, that I'm not adding more plastic containers into the recycling bin, AND that I'm spending WAY less money on cleaning supplies. Thank you so much for turning me on to this company, Jennifer!

DJ said...

Hi Jennifer, your little assistant is so precious! Thanks for sharing him with us. I wonder if you have ever used a steam mop? It's the ultimate no chemical system! I have a Shark Steam Mop that I've used for many years - I love it. My mop is the cheapest style - I think I paid maybe $49 or $59 at Walmart. I've had two over the years. I bought the first one long ago when they were the hot new item. You are mopping with steam so you are killing germs and only using water. If you live where there is lots of minerals in the water then bottled water is recommended but I've always used tap water. I have bought very little chemicals to clean my floors since I started using the steam mop. (of course I have some cleaner for spot cleaning) When you recommended the Method almond cleaner I tried it but just use a tiny amount on the floor and then steam over it - I get the lovely scent but I don't have to use much as the steam is really doing all the work! A steam mop might be a great product for you to review for your Natural Home with Jennifer series. I love all your videos!!