6.07.2019

# 5-minute rebound routine # Needak Rebounder

Rebound with Me | 5-minute Routine | June 2019



Welcome to my monthly rebounding video. The weather is heating up and it's fun to jump outside and get some fresh air. As usual, I'm jumping on my Needak soft bounce rebounder.



Many people have been asking me how I'm losing the baby weight and rebounding is a big part of that. The best part is that I look forward to jumping everyday. It's the funnest form of exercise second only to swimming! I hope you enjoy today's video.

This video is for entertainment purposes only. Please consult your physician before embarking on a rebounding routine.

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you tomorrow for a fun makeup Natural Home with Jennifer!



Visit my Author Website

*NEW* Shop my Amazon page for a comprehensive list of my favorite things and mentions on the blog.

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Take my affordable eCourses on the ten-item wardrobe, debt-free living, and efficiency at home

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

FTC: This video is not sponsored. Some links may be affiliate.

2 comments:

Florence said...

Hi Jennifer! I love exercise and am always looking for new ways to fit it into my busy life. Rebounding seems like a great option! I would love to learn how you protect your skin in the California sun. I know from your blog that non-toxic products are a priority for you and your family. Do you recommend any particular sunscreens, UPF clothing, etc? It would be GREAT to see a post about this. Thanks for all of your good work! Best wishes, Florence

Kelly in SF said...

Hey there, I bought our family one after seeing one of your videos last fall & love it - the kids do too! I can't jump for long without, ahem, leaking a bit. I need to do those Kegels so I can follow along!